Fire Safety Measures
Fires are the leading causes of home injury and death. Consider:
- Approximately one-half of home fire deaths occur in homes without smoke alarms.
- Most residential fires occur during the winter months.
- Alcohol use contributes to an estimated 40% of residential fires.
- Most victims of fires die from smoke or toxic gases and not from burns.
- Cooking is the primary cause of home fires.
- Smoking is the leading cause of fire-related deaths.
Original Article Source Credits: WebMD , https://www.webmd.com/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: NA
Link to Original Article: https://www.webmd.com/children/fire-safety-measures#1